Located in the heart of Ellicott City
Imagine a morning stroll through the tree-laced courtyards located in the heart of Ellicott City. Chatham Gardens Apartments has the kind of make-yourself-at-home feeling that convinces you that you would be comfortable here. Here, you will find exceptionally designed apartment homes that offer spacious floor plans with extra storage features in every apartment home, and all at an affordable price.
- Enclosed laundry area with stackable washer and dryer
- Central heat and air with energy efficient programmable thermostat
- Free Water, sewer and trash removal
- Private balconies or patios
- Cable Ready & your of Verizon FIOS or Comcast Cable
- Fully appointed kitchens with color coordinated appliances
- Large eat-in style kitchens with separate dining and living rooms
- Wall to Wall carpeting in a natural hue palette
- Room to roam with huge closets and floor plans
Founded in 1772, the town features the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Station Museum built in 1830. The downtown historic district which is a very popular destination among antiques shoppers, features restaurants, eclectic boutique shops, coffee shops, a tea room, and many historic sites.
In July 2008, Ellicott City/Columbia was ranked the 8th Best Place to live in the United States by CNN/Money and Monay magazine.
Like Rome, Ellicott City is claimed to be built on seven hills. These hills lie south-east of the Historic District, which is on the banks of the Patapsco River. Continuing the Rome analogy, the small tributary of the Patapsco that forms the narrow valley followed by Main Street is named the Tiber River.
Contact Chatham Gardens
At Century Corporation we are proud of our outstanding customer service rating for over 40 years. Our residents have consistently given us high marks on the quality of service we provide day in and day out. Our team stands ready each and every day to make your stay a positive and pleasant experience. By choosing a Century apartment community, you get the added benefit of knowing that we value what you value: living happy.